Friday, November 27, 2015

Welcome!

Hello Friends!


Welcome to my MCAT blog.

Yes, the name is a Katniss pun.
During the MCAT I journaled a lot and I've since turned those thoughts into blog posts. I was inspired to create this blog because many of the blogs I read gave me great advice for studying for the MCAT, so I just wanted to do the same. Another blog you should definitely check out it my friend Chloe's (http://mcatsurvivorstale.blogspot.com/).  Her blog really helped me out a lot.*Disclaimer* Everyone studies for the MCAT differently! Everyone has their own study habits and experiences. So what worked for me might not work for you. I just want to give just one perspective of many of how the MCAT went. If you have any comments always feel free to leave a comment!
They say to confidently apply you need around a 75% percentile, or a 508. So shoot for a 127 in each category.It's daunting. It's scary. But you can do it. Stay positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment